Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Beginnings of Bolivia


This is going to be a sounding board for my random thoughts and travels... mainly for friends and family, but if you're a visitor... welcome!

I just moved to Bolivia on May 6th and want to document some of my more interesting experiences. I had been living in southern Utah since 2007, guiding and working with at-risk youth and young adults for a wilderness therapy program called Second Nature Entrada. The opportunity arose to move to Bolivia and mountain bike guide the World's Most Dangerous Road, so I took it! Stories and pictures are sure to follow!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is wonderful that you took such a big move to do what you enjoy. Good luck, from a fellow Utahn. Found your blog on www.oddee.com and I will keep following it =]

    ReplyDelete